We’ve just published our update of the Zippy Courses plugin to v0.9.13. This update in particular has a bunch of new features, including Bundle functionality, so now you can sell access to all of your courses at once!
You can look for the update in your Plugins screen in your WordPress admin, or you can head over to your Account page and download the most recent version from your purchase history.
- Restored ability to delete students from Zippy Courses → Students admin page.
- Added filter to menu items so that courses and units appear only to members that have access to them.
- Added [zippy_button] shortcode
- Made Thank You page text customizable – use [zippy_button type=”register”] and [zippy_button type=”register-login”] on thank you page to add Register and Login buttons.
- Created Course Directory [zippy_course_directory] shortcode so that the Course Directory is available on non-Zippy Courses Themes.
- Updated Grant/Revoke access functionality from student profiles.
- Added payments data to Student Profile.
- Created Bundling functionality, enabling you to sell multiple courses at one time.
- Added Tier data to Courses information in student profile.
- Added revoked courses to the list of courses for student’s in Student profile.
- Updated File Download URLs to be properly encoded.
- Fixed bug where Free Courses would not be granted to students when “Pay Before Register” setting set to No.
- Automatically hide “% Complete” text in theme when Lesson Complete widget is not active.
- Updated PayPal PDT integration to properly support Payment Plans.
- Added ability to refresh some integration data by saving the applicable settings page.
- Resolved bug that caused the Buy page to not appear when Pricing Option content was set, but empty.
- Incidental bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to head over to the Support page and shoot us a message!
Thanks again for using Zippy Courses!