Version 0.9.12 is a patch release, adjusting a few of the issues discovered after our latest launch.
If you have any questions or need support upgrading to this version, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Revised retrieval of Ontraport products
- Updated handling of Pricing Option slugs and buy page visibility
- Updated registration form login link.
- Updated saving of widgets to remove ‘+’ in widget titles.
- Added [password] shortcode ability to Registration email template.
- Removed double checkmark on Completed Lessons
- Updated links in the 404 template
- Fixed bug where Pricing Option public visibility option would not display correclty.
- Updated theme customizer to handle save default layouts correctly.
- Added “Override Layout Defaults” option for post/page layouts.
- Updated access date calculation to take tiers into better account.
- Updated PayPal integration to handle PayPal’s changes in wake of POODLE SSLv3 issues
- Updated a few redirects that did not function correctly when permalinks were not enabled.
- Updated Register Before Pay redirection
- Updated free product redirection.
- Added notice to Course Directory template when studdent already owns a course.
- Added [zippy_complete_lesson] shortcode, to use the Complete Lesson button within lessons.
- Increased the width of the lesson and unit titles in admin Course editor.
- Updated login link for Public viewing of courses.